View Single Post
Old Nov 26, 2009, 05:39 PM
Find More Posts by rctimer
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
635 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianL View Post
Nina never replied to this, but I too would suggest they sell some micro Deans knockoffs. Dealextreme doesn't sell any, and hobbycity doesn't anymore.

Bidproduct has some listed here and here, but they don't have much for customer service. For example, trying to find out the difference in those two listings from them would probably get no answer. I think they reply on their forums to people who post about order problems, but that's about it. My question about motors went unanswered. BTW, for many items, I don't like how they have different listings/item #'s for what seems like the same items, often without any information on them to see. For example, if you look at bullet connectors, there are many different listings just for the 3.5mm, and they aren't together. Some are several pages apart from the others. Sorry for the rant.

Has anyone tried their "same to Hobbywing" (another translation error) 30A ESC yet? Is it really a Hobbywing, or just similar (like I think so many others are)? How does this compare to the Hobbyking SS (formerly the "Supersimple"), Turnigy Basic or Plush ESC's, some of which may be Hobbywing?
Dear BrianL,

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Yes, we have micro Deans knockoffs, and we will selling them ASAP.

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: SKYZONE 3D FPV Goggles V2