View Single Post
Old Nov 20, 2009, 08:40 PM
Find More Posts by blepkowski
Joined Nov 2007
49 Posts
Discussion
Which Walkera Heli to buy? CB100, 4#6, 4G6??????

I am very interested in purchasing a micro heli and am really drawn to the Walkera's but am completely stumped on what I should get!

I've read most of the threads, watched videos, read manuals etc. in an attempt to make a informed purchase/decision.

I started out looking at CB100's then saw the 4#6 that looks to be coming out soon and now I'm contemplating just going all out for a 4G6! I've never flown a heli before so I'm not sure if going CP off the bat is a big mistake or not.

I'm also not sure if a tail motor or shaft drive is a better choice but because I see the new 4#6 coming out with a shaft drive (instead of tail motor driven) I'm guessing there must be a reason? More stable tail? Less power drain???

I of course want something durable that can take a bump or two without needing a major overhaul or adjustments to be flying again. I also want the training bars to help minimize damage and thus aide in learning and enjoyment.

I was hoping to draw off your experiences and expertise on whats the best model to purchase!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!
blepkowski is offline Find More Posts by blepkowski