Old Nov 19, 2009, 02:27 AM
Find More Posts by sonny1
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
United States, CA, Baywood-Los Osos
Joined Feb 2009
2,838 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rota View Post
Thanks sonny! This transaction is kind of like a trial run for me, so thanks for clearing that up.
You're welcome! There are a bunch of new Chinese online dealers out there now, some even with US warehouses & shipping, (HobbyPartz for example; cheapish & fast shipping.). The difference is that RCTimer has the free shipping thing, and they respond to this thread, (a good thing!). I've ordered 3 times & everything seemed to be as advertised, and shipping time was typical for China, but free. There are some translation oddities on their website, (Favorites is called "Flavours Success" for example), but they seem to be trying to provide a good service. The brushless motor I bought is very nicely built and really screams; I'll report back after a full bench test. I posted a mini-review earlier on this thread on the "Battery Balancer?Watt Meter" I got from them; seems to work just fine! Time will tell, but they seem to be tending to business. Let us know when you receive your order, what you got & how it looks & works; it helps us all if we review what we ordered and post it here. Good luck,

Sonny
sonny1 is offline Find More Posts by sonny1