Quote:
Originally Posted by etotheo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post

Quote:

Quote:
I'm a Canadian resident and the RCTimer website gave me an error when I tried to enter my Postal Code (Zip) in the receiving address section of the "My rctimer" section.

It seems there software only recognizes 5-digits (zip) and not the 6-digits required for a Postal Code.

Anyway, I sent Nina an email and she responded quickly, saying that the package will be sent to the address that I gave her in my initial email. Since then I've logged-in and my receiving address has not been updated and I can't check out what I've got in my "cart" until it is.

I will keep the community updated though!

Looking forward to purchasing a ESC's, motors, deans, ect.

Also Nina, it would be great if RCTimer could find and supply a few choices for a balancing charger with an AC Adapter for 1-6 Cell Lipo's!!!
Nina,

I'm still unable to input my postal code into your website, which will enable me to make my order.

Let me know if this is something that you can change (add) within my account and I will PM you my shipping address.

Thanks.
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your enquiry.
You can input default "000000" in Zipcode, and input right information in shipping address.

Nina
Thanks for the reply Nina,

The postal code work-around seems to be OK. I've sent my order in, so we'll see...

Thanks.
Well I've received my order today and everything looks great!

The shipping address on the actual package sent showed the correct format (which has been noted as an issue within this thread).

Will definitely be ordering from RCTimer again... well done Nina.

Total shipping time was 13-days.
etotheo is offline Find More Posts by etotheo