- What would you change about the event? Very little.
- More food? Don't care.
- MOM or F3F racing? Neither as an organized race. It would take too much time out of flying for the masses. I would be interested in seeing a couple demo heats of F3F and MOM since I've never seen either, but an organized race would be too long.
- Better raffle prizes? How could I complain? I got a great LEG plane and I didn't even enter the raffle!
- More flying locations? I like it the way it's been.
- Less flying locations (less travel and moreflying)? See above.
- Aero Towing and thermal duration? Yes.
- Dynamic Soaring? Yes.
- More Vendors? Don't care.
- T-Shirts? Yes.
- Hiking/flying/Dynamic Soaring adventures (snowbird, snowbasin, high uintas)? Only if it's a side trip for those who want to. I think you should keep the basic locations of the last two events. I might be interested in taking you up on an interesting excursion, like Marty, Ted, and Tauno taking me to see DS for the first time up above Bountiful 3 years ago.
I stay with relatives so personally I don't care about a hotel, but it would be a great idea for the rest of the out-of-towners.
I like Francis Peak, but I traveled home on Tues. that year. Edit: I think it doesn't really matter what you do on Monday. The diehards will fly, and those itching to get on the road will get on the road.
As far as the Falcon Park party goes, I'm with Frank. I'd like to see the "official" announcements part minimized and the unorganized mingling with the guys maximized.
Frank's training JW idea is great.
I'm with Ian on frequency control. I think I went for about 4 hours without being able to fly one time last year.