Old Nov 08, 2009, 08:30 AM
Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Stacks On?
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
13,237 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleoak View Post
Pleased to hear you had a good flight. Hatch mod is a must and I am pleased that I did it on mine as the hatch stays on and the access to electronics is how it should be.

I am going to fly with the Rhino 750's this week, once I have put Deans on them. What flight time did you get yesterday?

I flew only once this week, and had the same issue with the motor mount, but I hope I have that taken care of now, with some careful repair and strengthening. Will try again this week, and I have given up on the wheel spats, added small collars to retain wheels.
The balsa part that came out of the wheel pants, since they stayed on the LG I just left them to hold the wheels on for now.

I flew around 6 minutes, still had plenty of power to hover, I was just worried that if I ran to LVC while nose heavy it might be scarey so I cut the flight short, I would say 10 mintes was well within reach. I don't fly full thottle much, I like the low and slow stuff.

I was going to check the Lipo volts but when the velcro came off I figured it was done for a bit.

What motor and prop do you have on that one? Seems like it wants to escape
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy