Old Nov 07, 2009, 02:37 PM
Find More Posts by _Lunchbox_
Hodgehound # 3
Adrian, GA
Joined Mar 2005
4,441 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesppp View Post
Thanks, I saw it mentioned when I read thru this thread, I just didnt pay too much attn at the time

my kit showed up today, thanks for getting it out quickly. I love USPS priority. I get it in 2 days if I order early wheather it is ffrom Oregon or Florida and they pick up at my wifes store everyday

Hodge Hound....did you come to the Heli Fun Fly weekend before last at Macks?

Me and my buddy came down on Friday and left after dark Sunday night. Did some night flying with Joey Fri night till midnight

I bought a Millennium SS from Pete, he had a an X trainer and the straight wing model in his trailer that i bought. It has a Scorpion 2215 200 w motor and flies great.

I tried to buy one from Joey's bosses trailer that is shown in the slide show on Milleniums web site. It was beautiful, red/blue/purple. I didnt work out a deal on that one

That leaves me with this kit. I had bought a GWS SS kit before the funfly and didnt build it till after I flew the Mill SS. I also picked up a spare GWS SS kit from Mack while at the FF. I decided to get a millennium kit also and build it with dihedral to have one of each but Im having second thoughts as the straightwing flies sooo good. I like the idea of having a little more laid back one though
Im not a great plane flyer and havent flown planes since 2000 when I quit for some reason. Ive been heavy into helis for the last 2 years.

What do you guys that have flown the dihedral wing think???Go with it or go with the staright wing on this one too?
Thanks,

Jimmy
DId you stand real close to Joey while he was flying? If so, you are brave...
_Lunchbox_ is offline Find More Posts by _Lunchbox_