Old Nov 07, 2009, 07:29 AM
Find More Posts by reacher10
United States, NY, Shirley
Joined Oct 2008
2,369 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rampman View Post
Oh, my luck. I guess I am out $54.82.
Well, I waited 3 weeks now and still no package. Order was placed on October 9 and shipped on the 15th. I have placed two orders from Hobby City since then and both have showed up so I doubt it is due to shipping time.

I sent a PM to Nina 3 days ago asking for assistance and did not get a reply. Really, I doubt there is anything that can be done on their part anyhow as the order shows it did ship so they did their part per paypal requirements.
I think the package is at the USPS due to an address that they find is not deliverable due to their format for our address or they wrote the incorrect information down on the label or the label fell off/tore.
I was looking forward to the three items I ordered but have since purchased less quantities of each from my LHS so I could complete my projects I was building.

I guess the lesson here for anyone interested in ordering from RC Timer is to make sure you get your address in correctly. Sign up and get this worked out first or back out and don't place an order. At least there will be one less point of failure.
Our paypal information that is sent to seller has the correct address format for the country we live in so why don't they copy/paste from there?

Rick
You gave them the correct address and they mislabled your package...the onus is on them.

I have a package that was mislabled as well but it was only for 12 bucks however I didn't screw it up...they did.

Maybe USPS will wake TFU and start getting on the ball and realise the ZIP is the key.

It might get sent back and hopefully RC Timer will format the address correctly.
reacher10 is offline Find More Posts by reacher10
Last edited by reacher10; Nov 07, 2009 at 07:37 AM.