View Single Post
Old Nov 06, 2009, 09:33 AM
Find More Posts by rampman
Frankenstein recycled packs
USA, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Jan 2006
9,087 Posts
Oh, my luck. I guess I am out $54.82.
Well, I waited 3 weeks now and still no package. Order was placed on October 9 and shipped on the 15th. I have placed two orders from Hobby City since then and both have showed up so I doubt it is due to shipping time.

I sent a PM to Nina 3 days ago asking for assistance and did not get a reply. Really, I doubt there is anything that can be done on their part anyhow as the order shows it did ship so they did their part per paypal requirements.
I think the package is at the USPS due to an address that they find is not deliverable due to their format for our address or they wrote the incorrect information down on the label or the label fell off/tore.
I was looking forward to the three items I ordered but have since purchased less quantities of each from my LHS so I could complete my projects I was building.

I guess the lesson here for anyone interested in ordering from RC Timer is to make sure you get your address in correctly. Sign up and get this worked out first or back out and don't place an order. At least there will be one less point of failure.
Our paypal information that is sent to seller has the correct address format for the country we live in so why don't they copy/paste from there?

Rick
rampman is online now Find More Posts by rampman