Old Nov 01, 2009, 10:31 PM
Find More Posts by mygsx
Trader Rating: 43
USA, CA, Alameda
Joined Jun 2009
170 Posts
Trader Rating: 43
Sold
Skyartec Wasp V3 CP RTF CHEAP and Good to Fly!

So Im selling my Skyartec CP V3. Its been good to me , as I have always replaced whatever is needed with new parts. It does FP style flying pretty good and I 've learned to do all my hovering and circuits on this thing short of 3d. Im selling because i m going to take care of other stuff plus I ve got other birds to keep me happy in the air For someone ready to step up fro, coaxials this thing Can and Will hover for a few seconds of the cyclics which is pretty good for a 250 sized heli It comes with the stock Tx/Rx FM stuff. The DX6i in the pictures is not included(sorry guys). Since this is used I'll have no choice bu to take a hit on it. This is $14x.xx new from Skyartec-usa.com . Thanks guys!

OH Im seling this baby for $80 shipped + the stupid paypal fees shipped USA. There are spares parts that come with this bird to keep you flying from main shafts and gears to plastic head and tail pieces so you'll be able to fly if a crash should ever happen ( figured used on these things for resale value is low so there).

mygsx is offline Find More Posts by mygsx