Old Oct 25, 2009, 02:52 PM
Find More Posts by fmkit
fast
ISRAEL
Joined Aug 2007
2,836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmcn_3
Trappy, if you want modded nunchuck to try it on your simulator or plug it into transmitter's trainer port paypal $30. That is 3wire device (ground,+5v,PPM)
For non-UHF usage I'll program it to output standard 20ms rate.

Are you serious?

Can anybody else give the nunchuck a shot? Like me??? I will gladly pay to kill a bird

Chris
I have plenty of chips but not that much time to do mods. If you're able solder SMT (just few wires) I'll ship without delay programmed chip + buzzer. Original Nunchuck has four lines: ground,+3.3v,SDA,SCL
the chip provides 3v for the Nunchuck and converts I2C into PPM that can be plugged into transmitter or simulator. The chip has pins to automatically turn on Midland radio, enter menu mode and key in ch8 but you don't have to use them(may be in the future?) .The chip powered by 3-5v, single cell lipo OK. If you order nunchuck chip I'll modify it to standard rate(20ms).
The chip and buzzer can be soldered standalone with Nunchuk extention cable from dealextreme or planted inside the Nunchuck . See photo.

note, there are many aftermarket Nunchucks that just as great as originals and only cost $3-$5 off ebay free shipping, there is one kind identified by shipper "Xuxin" that won't communicate with the chip. I bought atleast 50 nunchucks off ebay and 5 were "Xuxin", they work OK when in series with MotionPlus so I have to work on firmware a bit more. Nunchucks from DealExtreme are "proper" kind .
fmkit is online now Find More Posts by fmkit