Find More Posts by rdwoebke
I'm all about that bass
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Feb 2004
16,181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Seid
I really suck guys...
I don't know about that. According to my ranking list (which only exists for personal enjoyment, is for fun only, disclaimer disclaimer) you are #5! That is pretty good.

Quote:
Please give me some suggestions as to how we can make the site better by way of updating, and maybe some volunteers to work with me on it.
I'll gladly help with F3k.us. I'm not a web programmer but I can do administrative stuff. Process applications for contests, process contest results, update links to contests, etc.

Quote:
I think we need to understand the theme of the ranking system is not to determine empirically the best pilot. Its not clear up any debates about who is the best.
Actually I hope it causes more debates! Discussion and excitement is good for the team selection process and will be good for building excitement to encourage folks to help $ fund the team that is selected.
Quote:
I want to see a US team dominate in Sweden, but I want more sportsman, more beginners and novices getting turned on by what they see.
Now you are talking! That captures my hopes perfectly as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp
If we all are going to be ranked, I want to know which contests I need to go to, and which contests I need to try and win.
The list on f3k.us (exactly what I used for my funsy ranking system) has been published since the spring of this year. Hopefully when it really counts (2010) we can get the list started a bit sooner than that even. But definitely the list of the major contests on f3k.us was in existence for a good while.

Ryan
rdwoebke is offline Find More Posts by rdwoebke