Old Oct 09, 2009, 10:13 AM
Find More Posts by MakMov
Excellence is Expected
Aurora, Colorado
Joined Nov 2005
3,736 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanc338
My GT arrived yesterday and so far my parts audit seems complete and no missing what ever. I think....

The only thing I noticed is that there is a hole on the tail boom that is supposed to prevent the tail assembly from turning and there is nothing on the kit that will go there. I checked the Trex250 manual and it has a part that goes there that does that and the tail assembly looks different where it grips the boom. We'll check with HK support for answers, if none then a screw would be used.

Oh, the canopy is about 18grams, which I think is on the heavy side and the towerpro sg90 is a tight fit.

So far I'm happy, but wait until I dismantle the head to check deeper and put some thread lock.

It is different. I don't think you can use a screw there either, then the tail fin wont fit right. I am not sure why they did this. They made the hole in the boom for it to be like the Align 250, but there is nothing the securely locks the tail box on the boom other than the compression of the bolt.

I just replaced the whole thing because another problem is the Align tail shafts don't fit the clone box either. Kill two birds with one stone.
MakMov is offline Find More Posts by MakMov