White 8 was tested today. The flights were unsat due to a lack of power and the plane being tail heavy. There were a total of four flights. Flight 2 was videoed and flights 1 & 3 looked just like flight 2. Before flight 3 I cut about a 1/4 inch off of the exhaust tube. Flight 4, I moved the CG forward and the plane began to fly better. I got to a height of about 50 feet when in a steep bank the nose went up and the plane stalled. This could indicate I don't have enough tail power or that the CG needs to go further forward. Before the next test flight (several days from now) I'll make up some temporary vertical fins that I can clip on and see if the nose up tendency goes away. I'll also experiment with the CG.
I'm also going ahead with the building of Yellow 8 to test the 6 bladed impeller.