View Single Post
Old Sep 11, 2009, 06:05 AM
Find More Posts by spenny
UK
Joined Oct 2008
37 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve bisco
My Anderson oil shocks arrived yesterday from Formby Models, (thanks Steve) they work very very well, super smooth and very plush A bit of a mission to build as the o rings are held in with a C clip which is a nightmare to fit, you only get 2 of them so dont send them into orbit as you will never find them again ! as to how long the will last who knows, but its a good design and there is not any load on the piston rod or seals. There is no mention of the oil to use, I have stuck 20wt in there and it feels good, maybe could go a little lighter, just hope they dont leak as the oil would run down the inside of the fork leg and mix the dirt and make a right mess but they are a good price so worth giving them a go, and like I said they do work well.
those forks look great I,m going to get some for mine.do they get rid of the forwards and backwards play that the stock one's have.

I was just going to order one of those steering dampers I wonder if yours is just a one off does anyone else have one
spenny is offline Find More Posts by spenny