Old Sep 04, 2009, 08:14 AM
Find More Posts by Witterings
Beware Of The Shills !!!
Chichester Sussex
Joined Aug 2007
2,651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyVegasUser
It is a very nice plane and can take a surprising beating. I really like it a lot. However, as far as best plane in its size goes it may be close but not the best. The Precision Aerobatics Extra 260 is only a couple of inches bigger in wing span and a couple of inches shorter in length. I like the PA 260 a LOT better. That plane really makes me look like I know what I am doing. It has a lot less wing rock than the Acromaster when hovering in the wind and is a lot more precise.

Once again the AM is a great plane but try a PA 260 as well. I think you will enjoy it even more.
SonyVegusUser
Not being funny but along with this comment as well you're in a Multiplex thread favouring other manaufacturers products over theirs on more than one occasion - I don't think it's unreasonable to question the motivation behind it.
Now if you want to start a totally new thread PA Extra 260 Vs Mulitiplex Acromaster as a discussion or if you have a problem with the Acromaster and wish to discuss that in here thats another story but personally I wouldn't "appear" to be promoting another manufactuers products on more than one occasion in a specific thread.
Just my 2 C's worth.
Witterings is offline Find More Posts by Witterings