View Single Post
Old Aug 25, 2009, 05:45 PM
Find More Posts by Driggs
USA, FL,
Joined Dec 2008
329 Posts
totally the truth..get the sim....my first plane ever was the pk corsair and with some buddy box hookup i could tell i wasnt ready so i got a cheap sim and in 1 week it made 100% diffrence, my collection of planes have grown in 6 months, i had some rash's hear and there but im flying wood and balsa with great confidence now..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake48
Anti - Turhfully, I just got into flying Rc after not flying a thing for over twenty years and never having flown an aileron plane. My first plane into this sport was the Corsair. After three uncessful flights I came to the realization that what I was doing was not going to work any time soon and was probably going to cost me a lot of time and $$$.

After looking at the options I decided to go ahead and invest in a flight SIM program . I practiced every day, 1.5 to 2 hours day for 5 days straight. On the fourth flight with my Corsair it was night and day. I flew just fine. I was amazed at how close it was to the flight simulator. I can't reccomend this enough.

I also have the PZ Sukhoi and yeah, you can practice ailerons on it, but truthfully you will go a lot further and WAY faster towards mastering ailerons with a flight simulator.

More than likely you will end up with both (The Micro P-51 and a simulator) so you might as well get the simulator first and save yourself a lot of headache and repairs
Driggs is offline Find More Posts by Driggs