my nameīs flo from germany.
i didnīt found a german support for my logger V3, so here i am!
same problem as danal with brushless rpm-sensor.
the logger showed only 999 in all numeric readouts in "log-mode".
live-mode didnīt worked at all.
so, i deleted all eagletree settings in advanced menu and reinitialized the logger.
volts, amperes, watts and mAh worked after that in both modes.
then, i checked for updates.
sw is 7.83, logger firmware is 5.63
rpmīs still not working.
settings like poleīs and gear ratio is right (i use the logger since 6 months)
rpm-sensor a is "hooked" in the recorder menu.
i used an ohmmeter and measured the wires from the rpm sensor, no brakes in the wires, all fine.
i hope my english doesnīt sound too funny...