View Single Post
Old Aug 10, 2009, 07:37 AM
Find More Posts by Steve Boone
founder of the SSP
Walkerton, Indiana
Joined Jul 2004
1,487 Posts
So far I've used my flapped Ava and a Falcon 880 for all of my tasks. I plan to try for the last 30 minute flight on my new Radian this week, weather permitting.
************************************************** ************************************************** *************
INFORMATION & NEWS: I was asked how membership numbers are issued. They're issued according to the order that I recieve a completed Copper form. Provided everything is in order on it of course.
MEMBERSHIP CARDS: I'm currently working on membership cards. They will be available when you send your Copper form in and it's aproved.
DECALS: I will be talking to the grafix guy today. Hopefully he is on schedule and I can go there tomorrow and proof the decals so he can get them made. Otherwise I will have to make a second 40 mile trip just to check them out.
The cards and decals will be available soon and when they are, prices will be listed for each. Be assured, I shopped around for the best price I could find as I have to pay for this out of my pocket and hope to recover my money down the road. I have had $55 worth of contributions from members. Thank you sjgoulet and Soar_dude.
I guess this is a good time to let you know what happens to donations. It's all very high tech you see. I place any funds sent in into an envelope. It then goes on a shelf and sits there while I feel guilty about spending any of it. (to date none has been used, everything has been out of my pocket) This policy is about to change. I will be using it to help pay for the decals and membership card supplies. It should cover about 1/4 of my cost. Please don't tell my wife. As things are sold I will replace the SSP funds and then my funds. I donate all of the gas, phone bills, ink cartridges and time. If you wish to contribute to the SSP you may include donations with your forms.
Steve Boone is offline Find More Posts by Steve Boone