Thread: Discussion Another new 2.4GHz system!
View Single Post
Old Aug 09, 2009, 09:16 PM
Find More Posts by renns
Joined Nov 2004
263 Posts
Dave,

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghutt
I've been attempting to build a Palm serial cable for field-programming my T6A, following ReSt's excellent instructions and diagram at Post 1201 of this thread. So far so good, using a Palm V modem's case as both my Palm-side plug and to house the RS232 circuit.
Sounds great. Post up some pics, as that should be a nice solution. If the modem is anything like the one I have for my old PalmIII, it'll lock nicely onto the Palm. That modem is already hacked for another application. I should really get another and do what you are doing, as it'd be nicer than trying to keep the Palm balanced on the cradle.
Quote:
As has been noted here before, a PS2 keyboard plug will work in the back of the T6A Tx with the plastic tab in the middle removed. With this in mind I cut the cord off an old keyboard planning to use cord and all for my project. No go.
I ran into the same problem. As others have stated, the S-video cable is the solution. Head to your local Dollarama, and pick one up for a buck, and your problem is solved.

BTW, we were down in Halifax area for the past week, checking out the sights from Halifax down to Liverpool. The weather was great, and we thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful coastline.
renns is offline Find More Posts by renns