Thread: Discussion New hyperion motors??
View Single Post
Old Aug 04, 2009, 12:20 PM
Find More Posts by NipponDave
http://www.aircraft-world
American in Japan
Joined Mar 2001
2,501 Posts
Zs series are based on the cores of new Scorpion "S2" motors (14 magnet torque motors). In some cases, the Scorpion S2 version of Hyperion Zs has not yet been released (but likely will be soon).

Scorpion HK(2) series motors are SPEED outrunners with something fewer than 14 magnets (depending on type) for Heli and very fast airplanes on small-diameter props. The Hyperion Hs series - which will be released next week - is their equivalent.

D

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryguy
NipponDave...
I am wondering if you could shed some light on the ZS3025 series, specifically comparing them to the Scorpion HK 3026 Series. Considering they are made by them.
I am interested in the ZS3025 -6 Turn and I am trying to find its Scorpion brother for comparison, unless these are spec'd different the closest match is the 6 turn 1400KV but things just donít match up. Can you elaborate on what exactly the differences are?
I have been supporting Hyperion products for some time now and would like to stick with it for my new motor, already tried several of the new G3 VX packs and they ROCK!
Thank You!
NipponDave is offline Find More Posts by NipponDave