View Single Post
Old Jun 29, 2009, 01:06 AM
Find More Posts by junsi
iCharger
Joined Mar 2007
1,091 Posts
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your threads. We have read them carefully, and here I will answer your questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez
2) Rollover menu, implemented in 208B, but not the other chargers:
When one increases the biggest current, the display starts at the smallest current, and vice versa, like:
9.8A+9.9A+10A+0.05A+0.1A
or
0.1A-0.05A-10A-9.9A-9.8A
We will implemented in 1010B+ and 106B+ in the near future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc1
Just make the precision linked to how long the button is pressed. If you hold the up or down key for more than a few seconds, the current changes in larger steps (0.5A), then you can "click" the up/down buttons to fine tune (0.1A) the current... just like most alarm radios. There's no need to reinvent the wheel!
Our engineer thought the current changes in larger steps 0.5A is better, later, we will take it into consideration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by everydayflyer
The only readings which I have observed which I question are the Cell IR readings and I will need to run some addational test to see if it is indeed the charger or perhaps something else. Initial reading on two different LiPolys 4 / 4 / 8 and 4 / 4 / 10. Both of these have consistently measured between 2.8 and 4.3 depending of charge rate and temperature so I tend to believe that cell # 1 & 2 are displaying correct IR and Cell #3 is way off. Note I tried not only my homemade balancing leads but also the OEM one and reading were the same.
We found there are some bugs in the programme, and we will modify it. Thank you for your suggestion.

Note: Our engineer has just modified the software. The longer time you press the button, the stepping speed is more faster than before. We have tested the current changes from 0.5A to 20A, now it only needs 10 seconds instead of 20 seconds originally.

As for the Cell IR readings, we also modified it. See the attached upgrading file below.

Regards,
Junsi
junsi is offline Find More Posts by junsi
Last edited by junsi; Jun 29, 2009 at 03:23 AM.