View Single Post
Old Jun 08, 2009, 02:20 AM
Find More Posts by junsi
iCharger
Joined Mar 2007
1,091 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez
In my strive to make everything perfect, I have the following improvement suggestions:

As I understand, when one logfile has been used, it is not possible to log using this file any more.
However, the CellLog does not give an error message in this case.
So, if one attempts to do a log, and one accidently chooses a logfile which was not emptied before, no log is made.

My suggestion would be, that before the log starts, the chosen logfile is displayed, and one has to confirm that this file shall be used for the log which is about to happen.
If the logfile has already been used, there should be the options to either overwrite the chosen file, choose a different file, or to create a new file.

Also, in the screen where all logfiles are displayed, the information should be added, whether the file is empty ore used, and if used, the time period of the log should be displayed.

Cheers,

Julez
Hello Julian,

Thank you for your input. When the user chooses a file, the log data will be added based on the previous data. We really appreciate your suggestion, and will take it into consideration in the next version.

Regards,
Junsi
junsi is offline Find More Posts by junsi