Thread: Discussion Trippe 13.8v power supply
View Single Post
Old Jun 01, 2009, 02:55 PM
Find More Posts by reacher10
United States, NY, Shirley
Joined Oct 2008
2,370 Posts
I went in one time looking for wire to rewire a motor and when I asked where, after I explained the type of wire I was looking for, the kid told you can't rewire motors I just have to buy a new one.

What really got me about this last particular visit was that not only did she not have a clue, was trying to tell me she was a 15 month professional radio shack/electronic wizzard, she was rude on top of everthing.

I really feel like going back there with a caliper and show her how to do it right but ya know what, it ain't my job, I could tell she wouldn't learn a thing, I know she really doesn't make much money and because of her arogance I will send an email with the specifics.

I was young and had some seriously nasty crappy jobs, I worked in a insulation warehouse as kid and I would hump a sheet load of crap into a guys truck/trailer for 20-40 minutes or for a freakin hour with of some of the most vial stuff known to man, yes asbestos was one of em or like 50 rolls of 75lb scrim, and the guy would watch me and then not even give me 5 bucks for a tip.

I was at home depot and gave the kid 2 bucks for for helping lift a screen door that weighed 10 lbs into the back of the SUV.

I know the value of hard work and I also know to keep your ears and mind open to learning and your mouth shut if someone obviously knows more than you, especially in her line of work...I mean 15 months of experience....w.t.f. is that?

Well at least I got a spankin deal on a couple of PS's. I think that first one was put there just for me...go figure.
reacher10 is offline Find More Posts by reacher10
Last edited by reacher10; Jun 01, 2009 at 03:02 PM.