Old May 31, 2009, 12:15 AM
Find More Posts by oldscooler
Ask me about VTPR
America
Joined Aug 2002
2,147 Posts
Discussion
SUPER CHEETAH Restoration

A new resto project underway! Super Cheetahs are one of the most enjoyable and un-nerving planes to slope, i had to find another and another and...These planes in my opinion are under rated in todays slope arena. Those of you out there that actively flew, built and combated these sturdy planes know what im talking about. Short of an all out centerpunch in the wing or obliteration of the tail feathers by another Cheetah, these planes are pretty much indestructable and will rule the sky in the war. I hope more of these get resurrected and enjoyed even when we know they are "butt ugly" as quoted by its creators, Bob and Larry Pettyjohn.

This one will be for my son so we can go combat with real planes. No foamies allowed, hahaha. We hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane and get excited finding and flying one of the greatest slope planes of all time! If you have stowed away your SC machine because you think its just too ugly or just not up to par with your current tastes, dig it out and breath new life in it. Or send it to me, i'll be glad to rebuild for you or add to my collection.

As Larry demonstrates in the photo below...Batter up!...EJ
oldscooler is offline Find More Posts by oldscooler
Last edited by oldscooler; Mar 26, 2010 at 06:21 PM.