View Single Post
Old Apr 21, 2009, 05:06 AM
Find More Posts by GWS CHEN
Taipei, Taiwan
Joined Oct 2005
4,760 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougpy
How about acting like a customer matters! Ignoring people that order your product and have problems with missing wont help. Acting like American bankers and taking money with arrogance and providing no service is a sure way to increase market share and make money doing it. I Have one of your p-38 kits with numerous missing parts. I have been ignored for a month now with these problems. Now you have me actively trying to reduce your market share because of your [gws] shoddy treatment, I should say non-treatment of me. Quality control and customer service must be too costly for you. I have spent thousands of dollars on your products in the past few years. This has been my first issue and I expected prompt and courteous service. Silly me.
GWS sucks! translated Mr Chen that means I will not spend any more money with your company. That my friends out there is the true American way! Boycott these no good places and we will get FAIR service
I've already replied to your post on another threads. Would you contact service@gwsus.com of GWS USA seeking help on the missing parts. Be reminded to keep your receipt for it, and check it out first with the page 1 of the manual. It stated the list of parts.

Chen
GWS CHEN is offline Find More Posts by GWS CHEN