View Single Post
Old Mar 29, 2009, 03:13 PM
Find More Posts by harrington.bla
Joined Jan 2008
59 Posts
RxR??

What does RxR version? Is that receiver ready? What does that mean and is it worth it to wait for that version as opposed to getting the other one...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by recruitingsux
Picked up the flyzone 182 select yesterday. I was going to wait for the RxR version, but I plan on doing some FPV when the Flycamone v3 (2.4Ghz) comes out, and figured I can swap back and forth at will. The plane went together fairly easy, the only place I had an issue was with the elevator pushrod. It has a screw that tightens the pushrod down, but no matter how tight I got it, the rod moved within the hole (technical term there). I simply inserted a clipped staple (large) into the hole with the push rod and tightened her down. No problemo. The lights are super cool on this plane, and the clear LED on the left wing will let me know orientation in diminishing light. I am concerned the motor is underpowered-Butters what motor did you use and do you have any pics of the installation? I will fly her when the 40mph winds die down in the next couple of days. Can't wait!
JIm
harrington.bla is offline Find More Posts by harrington.bla