j0e
Find More Posts by j0e
j0e
Greece, Peloponnisos Dytiki Ellada ke Ionio, Patra
Joined Mar 2009
167 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarreraGTSCS
j0e-- Not busting your chops here but why did you bother asking for advice when you weren't going to listen to it if it wasn't what you wanted to hear? Ditchit is very experienced. I have the GWS J-10 it's a beautiful plane but it's hard to fly. Mine's first one is destroyed and I have decades of experience and have been flying EDF for a couple of years. They're fast and sensitive and get into trouble quickly. Get the F-16 that Ditchit mentioned. I don't have one but it is reputed to be about the best performing EDF in STOCK form and it looks good too.

Pass on the Haoye J-10 for now. You'll be able to find one later on if you still want it. (The GWS version is a better looking plane anyway and cheaper too in NPS form).
I didnt say that i won't listen. I just want to be sure on which plane i am going to buy. It is clear to me that this shouldnt be my first edf. EP f - 16 is a nice plane but i want something with wheels for take off - and landing. Any other suggestion about an edf that could be the previous step from J -10?

regards, j0e
j0e is offline Find More Posts by j0e