Thread: Build Log International RPG
View Single Post
Old Mar 29, 2009, 05:00 AM
Boneswamped is offline
Find More Posts by Boneswamped
RC Group therapist
Boneswamped's Avatar
DeRidder LA.
Joined Nov 2008
1,961 Posts
Good morning/good night Guys,
I've been up all night and have completed the pylon and head assembly. I did the roll hinge slightly different than the plan. Instead of seperate plastic hinges, I used a single .032" Polypropylene hinge. I simply did not have the hinges the plan calls for on hand, and I'm familiar with the method I used from other builds. I didn't have the specified thickness ply for the head parts, but was able to match the design thickness when finished. i.e instead of one of the parts called for 1mm part and a 1.5 mm laminated, but I used 1 piece of 2.5mm and so on. works well, and meets the design specs so all the spacing is correct.
I also finished the tailboom, horizontal stabilizer, and vertical fin parts but have not yet attached everything. Pics to follow guys, gotta go to sleep for now.
Regards,
-Mike

P.s. thanks for the info I requested on the other thread Rich, You Rock!
Boneswamped is offline Find More Posts by Boneswamped