View Single Post
Old Mar 18, 2009, 08:07 PM
Find More Posts by freechip
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
26,839 Posts
Upon closer review of you're review and better look at you're pictures, I was wondering if this was a recent model or earlier version and just took awhile for you to do the review. (very nice review by the way)

#1 The canards dont even look like the same materiel as mine and mine dont even look like the same material as the plane.

#2 You either did not install or did not have (disturded pieces) that mount just under the canopy in the line grooved in the side of the fuse.

#3 The ESC does not look like mine (and what's the extra 2 wires coming out of it)

#4 You mention 40-45mpg straight line passes, I too have no way of proving it (no gps or radar gun), But I did gps confirm 58mph on my truggy and this EF2000 look like it was a bit faster. I read somewhere that this mite do 70mph but I have yet to see this for myself. But regardless of its true top speed, its still pretty fast and cover ground or air space quickly. One can easily and quickly go out of range (1000ft stock TX/RX) if one is not carefull.
Main reason for my radio swap with my full range spektrum.
freechip is offline Find More Posts by freechip
Last edited by freechip; Mar 18, 2009 at 08:20 PM.