Thread: Discussion Another new 2.4GHz system!
View Single Post
Old Feb 21, 2009, 07:22 PM
Find More Posts by 86waterpumper
Joined Dec 2008
23 Posts
Thanks for the link ajbaker, the funds are tight at the moment, but that looks like a great price on a six channel for sure! I might look into that, if I could get this four channel working it would even be good to use on my rock crawler, that is why I got the extra rx, but would be a pain with the planes to consantly have to adjust trim etc. I agree that everyone here has been great, and a huge help. I appreciate it more than you know. There is more info on this radio in this thread alone than anywhere else on the net pretty much hah. I definately feel outgunned knowledge wise but I am trying to learn, I am just lucky it's the weekend and I have extra time to fool with this thing. Now on to the results lol. The rf voltage test did in fact result in a 5 volt reading. I only have a 2.5 and then a 10 volt setting on my meter, but on the 10 volt it sits exactly straight up and down in the middle so that's good enough for govt. work hah. The other test between the right sw1 pad and the rf orange sw1 attachment wire solder point, when you test without pushing the bind button it swings at least 3/4 way up the gauge maybe a tad more, but when you push in the bind button it swings the rest of the way on over to the right, so I guess that would show it is working as it should?...
86waterpumper is offline Find More Posts by 86waterpumper
Last edited by 86waterpumper; Feb 21, 2009 at 07:35 PM.