I started with trying to capture the ' as I call it' the channeldata.
I used microsoft evb 3.0 (its visual basic for embedded applications) to
create a test userinterface and actually could receive the data on my
very old PDA Compaq Ipaq 3670.
The upmost textbox displays channeldata of channel 1 which was converted to pixels for experimenting with some graphics.
Very first I wrote a Turborix simulator , only to be independent from the transmitter.
The simulator generates channeldata , it can send and receive settings.
With this simulator I now can freely play around in evb.
I found that the PDA is slow on the evb userinterface for displaying channeldata.
Maybe I will only use the PDA for receiving and sending settings.
To be continued....