Find More Posts by groovejet
How many planes is too many?
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Aug 2007
4,019 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coonak
Thats the one!
I flew mine again last nite in the small confines of my shed, and I have to say it is a great plane.... from my experiences so far.
We don't have indoor flying until the 20th of this month, and because of our super crappy weather here the last few weeks I have not had an opportunity to fly it outside either....... I am really keen to see how well it hold knife edge and transfers into other maneuvers. It hovers like no ones business.

I may just shoot a vid in the shed for the meantime.... keep ya's posted.

Mick
Mick,

A shed video would be cool if you can swing it. I'll probably wait for your thoughts after the indoor session on the 20th before decidingi if I buy one though. I already have a Hokusei Space Rit, which is an excellent EPP indoor plane; about 230g with Blue Wonder 1500kV and 2S600. The Space Rit cost a lot more than this one from Hobby City, but the Space Rit was the best option I could find at the time and is a superb flier with super easy hovers and beautiful knife edge. I get the impression the Piaget will be somewhat similar, though the Piaget is lighter and has airbrakes. I need to wait until late Feb for the next indoor; the gym floor is being resurfaced in Jan so no flying then.
groovejet is offline Find More Posts by groovejet