Find More Posts by Thomas B
Trader Rating: 38
Electric Coolhunter
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jun 2000
14,906 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
Sold
Nitroplanes Honda Jet: parts fondled, but new in box.

I have decided to build something else instead of the Honda Jet. I am doing an intensive future model fleet realignment study...

This model is being discontinued by Nitroplanes. It will never be released again, as Honda apparently had some issues with this unlicensed copy of their aircraft...

My kit is new in box, but I did remove the clear plastic that protected the parts to inspect them. I also stuck them together (no glue, just friction fitted) and made jet noises while looking at the model....

I will re-wrap all the parts before shipping in some sort of plastic film. All parts are 100% present and accounted for. I still have the factory outer protective box and will ship the kit box in the outer box.

I will ship it Fedex ground for $155. The shipping will be a bit of an ouch but I'd like to move the model.

If someone local wants the model, I will discount it 20 bucks and meet you anywhere within 50 miles of south Fort Worth, TX, zip 76123.

Prefer non credit card based paypal, or a money order, or cash for local pickup, of course.

Lots of threads about this model with lots of pictures and setup info...I am trying to avoid posting any myself...

Thanks for looking!
Thomas B is offline Find More Posts by Thomas B
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 2014 events and travel