Old Dec 15, 2008, 05:07 PM
Find More Posts by SafeLandings
It was a GLITCH! Honestly!
Stourport on Severn ,Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Joined Dec 2007
5,039 Posts
Build Log
My RC Pusher Autogyro designs

Well my PT25 is basically finished and I just cant afford to press on with my Large DAG right now.
I needed a new project to keep my mind active during these cold winters evenings and I have been really impressed with Peter O's latest creation so I thought I would have a go at my own pusher gyro.
I cant buy any materials at the moment so I have had to use what I have in my workshop which is basically balsa and ply. I have DAG blades, an electric motor,esc and batteries so it has been roughly designed around these. My thoughts are if I can build a pusher with an AUW lighter than my R2 then there is no reason why it shouldnt fly??
The only trouble is I have never built, flown or even seen a pusher autogyro fly so I am totally in the dark with this subject.
I know there are experts out there so I am calling on you guys to point me in the right direction if you wouldnt mind please
Things like thrust lines, hang angles, mast heights,motor heights etc, etc,etc

Heres a few photos of what I have done in a few evenings..if you see that I have gone about something the wrong way please tell me I wont be offended.
Your thoughts and ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Regards Rich

PS thanks for the photo Peter
SafeLandings is online now Find More Posts by SafeLandings
Last edited by SafeLandings; Jun 11, 2013 at 05:36 PM.