View Single Post
Old Dec 09, 2008, 11:43 PM
Find More Posts by Boneswamped
RC Group therapist
DeRidder LA.
Joined Nov 2008
1,961 Posts
The aircraft is incredible! Peter you've done an top notch job with yours. I am very impressed with the design. Is there a kit available for it, or in the works? A kit form of that aircraft would sell like crazy Jochen! In any event I must have one. I've got a few ideas for it as well.(Ok here's one of the ideas: replace the profile pilot with a profile version of "Little Nellie", I know, I know, spot on right? a sport scale Minimum ) I have read everything I can in the forums about it, and intend to build one(Or make some trades for one). You guys have shown some incredible craftsmanship. So what's the going rate to build one for me?LOL
Jochen I noticed one of your posts mentions the aircraft is only suitable for electric due to the vibrations of a nitro. Oh well, I still want one. I like the scaled up version of the Micronum, but I prefer the tri-cycle gear version of the Minimum. There seems to be several versions, and I'm still trying to learn the differences so I can speak somewhat intelligently about them, forgive my ignorance for now please.
The build threads are very motivational and informative! Keep up the great work guys.
Regards,
-Mike
Boneswamped is offline Find More Posts by Boneswamped