Old Nov 25, 2008, 07:26 AM
Find More Posts by blakevan
Ta-dah!
United States, TX, Richardson
Joined May 2007
4,557 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Austin
Hard to say because I like the Slick so much really hold bajk with it, but after half a flight with the Extra I was harriering it on about a 45 degrre angle with the tail in the grass. The Extra is just sick in a harrier. It's almost too easy.

The Extra seems a little easier to fly in a straight line with the nose stuck way up there, but the Slick has the edge in really tight, nose high turns. Both are good at either of those things, but it is hard to say one harriers better than the other. It's really pretty close.
Doc, do you mean Edge in these paragraphs or the Extra S/R. I am not being a jerk I just thought you were comparing the Edge to the Slick. I am really torn between the Edge and the blue SHP. I fly an S/R now and worry the SHP might be a step back but I really like the way the SHP looks. Besides the Edge just came out so I should be able to get it for awhile but not sure how much longer the SHP will be in the 3DHS line up. (not starting rumors it just makes sense that the older birds will be dropped for new models.)
blakevan is offline Find More Posts by blakevan