View Single Post
Old Nov 19, 2008, 07:15 AM
Find More Posts by norgale
Retired for now
Bonita Springs,Fl.
Joined Sep 2007
8,883 Posts
Yes the plans and instructions are very much avaiable and I sent out a set yesterday to CaptCal out in Sacramento. The Corvette looks like a Covette but a little different somehow. Few pieces missing there but not an impossible job. The hull looks great and the cabin maybe needs a little touching up but it is a nice looking model.
The sailboat looks very nice too. That's one thing I've not gotten into yet but I'm looking at it. I love sailing but "I'M ASCARED" OF PROJECT X. mmmMAAAAHHHHAAAAAAHHHHAAAA! i'M WORKING ON A SCRATCH BUILT SAILER NOW SO WE'LL SEE HOW THAT WORKS OUT.
Forgot to welcome you to this forum. We have a lot of fun here and we know everything there is to know about scale boats.Ahem! You have come to the right place my friend. Pete

Just looked at my Corvette model and I think you have something else there. The Corvette is 48" long so if your model is 31" it's probably another boat. I'll have to look this up for you but meantime somebody else could maybe tell you right now.
norgale is offline Find More Posts by norgale
Last edited by norgale; Nov 19, 2008 at 07:22 AM.