View Single Post
Old Nov 07, 2008, 04:16 PM
Find More Posts by banana hobby
United States, CA
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leethetreeguy
I do not have alot of money. I am a professional tree climber. I work really hard and risk my life everyday. So this is probably not a good hobby for me. I saved up, and finally had enough money to buy a cheap heli. After searching the internet for days, maybe weeks, I decided to go with bananahobby. I found what I thought would be the copter for me, and ordered it. The next week, on a saturday, it arrived. I was so very excited. Charged up the lipo. And prepared for the maiden flight. No go. Not even a hover. Turns out I had a defective part. And to make matters worse, destroyed the blades in the act of narrowing it down. Had no money for parts, so I thought it would just sit on the counter and look pretty. But Pete at bananahobby heard of my problem and wanted to help. We communicated, freguently, and figured out what the problem was. Then get this, he mailed me what I needed to fix it. Can you believe it? That's going above and beyound the call of duty in my book. Cause it was not bananahobby's fault, and I told Pete that. Still the parts arrived and now it fly's like a dream come true. I know I'm in the learning phase, but not a crash yet. Ok, one kinda hard landing, in a panic. But no damage. So this thread is to say a big thank you to bananahobby. And to Pete. Cause without him, I would be dead in the water. I wrote this so all of you out their in cyberworld, that wants to buy online, go with bananahobby. The customer service is way above what I really expected. The prices are the lowest I've seen, and I looked. 5 stars from a poor man, who plans to save more money and buy from them again. -Lee

Lee, there is no such thing as poor man in my book! We each are in our own financial area and we are as rich as we see ourselves! As long as you are happy with your life and take the time to enjoy a hobby, thats all we can ask for! I thank you for your post here and I appreciate being able to serve you. I wish ya many happy flights and don't ever hesitate if you have any questions to message me!

Pete
banana hobby is offline Find More Posts by banana hobby