View Single Post
Old Oct 09, 2008, 02:27 AM
Find More Posts by davereap
Ashford. Kent. England
Joined Feb 2005
7,514 Posts
rich...ive only just started with sketchup myself...so I dont know anything..This thread was to post usefull bits as I found them out so I am glad you all are posting now.
the more brains the better.

.thanks golem for helping rich with his problem...keep posting any usefull info..

tried exporting the plan as a 2d graphic.. then photo edit, crop.. then print..that might do it......NO, THIS NO GOOD ...not scaled and it has the sketchup colouring on sheet, not just lines

I have tried all ways to get rid of the extra and wasted pages,but with cutewriter I cant see how to do it. It likes to have the output centralised.
Cutewriter will put the output to a single page, its done in its print settings...check the correct box there, or check the model extent and set your scale 1:1 for full size..use preview to view your results

It does the job however.. and at least you can put the unused pages back through your printer. You can also select what pages to print, so if some have nothing, or very little on them, why not just not print them?

tips .....put the tracings into wireframe mode then it will just print the lines. with no shadings or faces printed...and use preview...select your pages for printing
heres the rough output lines for a 34" superfly..
davereap is offline Find More Posts by davereap
Last edited by davereap; Oct 09, 2008 at 05:00 AM.