Old Sep 29, 2008, 05:25 PM
Find More Posts by banana hobby
United States, CA
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by docnascar
Pete,

I did see your posts in the thread pasted below and how you are trying to clean things up. I would suggest you would do the same with BBB as well.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...855243&page=14

I really like the looks of the yellow AT-6. I'm questioning myself if its safe to order from you guys though still.
It is seriously extremely hard in this industry to please everyone. I am trying to please everyone but sometimes its just not possible. In this industry, we get cases each week that are impossible to solve. Even in those cases I still resolve it the best I can. Some examples are like: $19.00 infrared helicopters expected to fly like a $1000.00 3D machine. We even ship them replacements at our cost and still not happy. Then there are the cases like a parent purchasing their 7 year old son a $300.00 EDF. They put it together and the son crashing it on the first flight and then call me for a FULL REFUND because the Jet was defective. Even in cases like that I have worked to resolve it. The BBB you read are all in the past before I got here. You do not see any of the positive experiences each day here and the satisfied customers. Theres no area for them to post so it goes unheard. I am in no way justifying who should purchase what. I am only giving a few examples as to why customers contact the BBB. Now that I have been here, there has not been ONE BBB complaint. I will continue to make customer satisfaction my highest priority.

Pete
banana hobby is offline Find More Posts by banana hobby