View Single Post
Old Sep 29, 2008, 01:50 PM
Find More Posts by banana hobby
United States, CA
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bscg?1
hi this question is for Pete I'm out of Atlanta GA and i have had some stick time on one of the cheep 2 ch p51 mustangs not to shabby just one prob the main gear shaft is set in plastic and wheres out after about 6 flights and is very under powered but i just thought u get what u pay for lol . i flew it 6 times and i got my moneys worth out of it and then bought a x mods modified motor and drilled out the holes and put barrings in it lol it shot off like a rocket ha that worked . just wanted u to know that sorry for all the words i also have had trainer time with a .40 avistar trainer i flew it 5 times and never crashed . and countless of hours on my fms simulator . my question to u is i want a 4 ch war bird that wont break me cause i know I'm going to crash it sooner or later i have looked threw seriously about 150 sites on 3 and 4 ch war birds before i came across Ur
site and i found the (4 CH Silver AT-6 Texan Radio Remote Control Electric RC War bird Airplane RTF w/ High Crash Resistance ) is this a good plane and stable in flight and does it have the power to keep it in the air ??? and is it upgradeable? does it come with a separate esc (separate from the receiver? ) and does it come with a removable crystal? thanks for reading this i hope to hear back from you regarding these questions . i have heard tons of bad remarks towards you guys but Ur video on Ur site has really sold me on the Texan war bird .. thanks Chris from alt GA

Message sent by PM!
banana hobby is offline Find More Posts by banana hobby