Old Sep 17, 2008, 10:10 AM
Find More Posts by old_dude
Trader Rating: 378
Groundloop World Champion
USA, AZ, Glendale
Joined Jan 2002
1,177 Posts
Trader Rating: 378
Feebay has driven me to selling here...which is good. But, feebay has a much much larger market that makes the sale of an item more probable there. The increased feebay/paypal/USPS fees and charges make selling of low dollar items, by hobbiests, less palatable all around.

The new Feedback Policy is a real loser for sellers........ no matter how much of an Ah the buyer is.... sellers can ONLY leave a positive feedback How's that improving the quality/validity of feedback ?????? I've sold on feebay since January 2001. It used to be comfortable but now it is a necessary evil.

I, as a buyer, have one "pet peeve" with a hobbiest (not a business!!) who wants to charge more shipping because they "have to drive 25 miles round trip to the post office" and "have to take their time to package the item". That is pure Hs. One can now print postage paid shipping labels online. And, the USPS comes by my mail box 98% of the time Monday thru Saturday. If you are not a business, then how can one justify charging for "their time" ???
old_dude is offline Find More Posts by old_dude