Old Sep 09, 2008, 04:00 PM
Find More Posts by bighank13
Trader Rating: 154
Ahsville (just south of Columbus), OH
Joined May 2007
606 Posts
Trader Rating: 154
Explanation

I am the person who the above member is referring to. I tried selling this Projeti on this forum some weeks ago without a bite. I then listed it on Ebay (ten day auction) and provided a link to a thread in the for sale section on RC Groups. In the listing on RC Groups (where the link to Ebay was provided), I clearly stated that I would sell it for a BUY IT NOW of $375, and I then went on to say that I would end the auction early after recieving the funds. Another form RC Groups (who I have sold numerous aircraft to), offered me $375 and I ended the auction once I received his funds via Paypal. The gentleman that retracted his bid on Ebay was the person I sold it to. I DID NOT RETRACT ANY BIDS!

I did not nothing that broke any rules/policies or that was unethical on this site or Ebay. My main objective was to get it sold...and I did just that. I CLEARLY STATED MY INTENT IN THE RC GROUPS LISTING.

I apologize for any inconvience this has caused any RC Group member. I have an excellent rating on this site and also on Ebay (over 2400 positive comments - Power Seller). As a fifth grade school teacher, ethical actions are something I try to teach every single day.

Again, for those members I have upset, I apologize.
bighank13 is offline Find More Posts by bighank13