View Single Post
Old Aug 09, 2008, 04:46 PM
Find More Posts by rich smith
7000mw of raw power!
New Hampshire (not the old one)
Joined Dec 2006
5,986 Posts
David,

Thanks for the reply. Using 5v w/o from USB (500ma) most of the time and a 4a BEC set for 8.4v for final tests with motor. The 6a Turnigy is so cheap it's not a real problem. Blue Wonder is CD and I used 5g HC motor so I guess that's not it. Fuse settings compatible too apparently.

I got fblmc101.asm. Can't find any reference to "flea101.asm" on forums or Bernhards site. Google directs to yours. Any links? Post a copy?

No transmitter. Free flight. And Bernhard says his is UART. It's just that your program does exactly what I need and the Turnigy is soooo easy to mod. I'll keep trying.

Thanks,
-Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by David T
Rich,

Are you using a current-limiting power supply? This can help reduce the risk of damaging ESC's although it can also be a hindrance as motors probably need around 0.5 to 1A to start. I used CDRom and 5g motors. I did my testing at 8.4v/2lipos.

I used Ponyprog and the fuse settings are set in that. Screen print appears at the top of the page on my site (next to the circuit diagram). I did not use UART so have performed no testing/compiling with that enabled.

I started with Bernhard's 'flea101.asm'. I have listed all the changes I made in my source code so you could start from scratch with Bernhard's code and consider whether to apply each of my changes. I attach in this post the oldest version I have where I noted in the file name that it was 'working'; this should have the fewest of my modifications.

I would check that your transmitter is providing an 'rcpuls' duration within the required range (1100-1900ms).
David.
rich smith is offline Find More Posts by rich smith