Aug 01, 2008, 04:37 PM
Joined Sep 2004
4 Ducted Fans C-130 Cargotrans and 2xEDP300 C-47 Green with Servos and ESC for $155
I am selling two of my favorite airplanes to make room for a new one coming.
1. GWS C-130 Cargotrans 44” with 4 EDF-50 ducted fans
I have flown this model once and it flies great. Before the second flight, I've noticed a problem with one of the fan motors and removed it for replacement but never got around ordering a replacement motor.
So, here is what you get with this airplane:
• 4x EDF50 fans (motor in one of the EDF fans is missing and needs replacement – the other 3 works fine)
• ICS-480Li Speed Controller 15-Amp With Li-Poly Auto Cutoff JR with deans connector
• 4 Servos: 2x JR nes 421 and 2x Hitec HS55
For more info on this model: http://www.gwsus.com/english/product...rans_edf_q.htm
2. GWS C-47 47" GW/C47 2x EDP300H (GREEN)
This model flies great as well. I was making some modifications in order to move the battery forward, I've cut the nose alittle bit to provide more air to the battery. There was one minor crash during taxi and I've repaired it and it is hard to tell. I've flown this recently on 2 cell lipos (2100s) and it flies quite nicely. I have the following items installed on the airplane:
• Power system: EDP300H x 2 with GWS EP5030 props
• ICS-480 Speed Controller 15-Amp with deans connectors
• 3 Servos: GWS PICO BB
For more info on this model, please visit:
I am asking $155 for both + $25 for shipping which add up to $180 total. If shipping costs less than $25, then I will refund you the difference.
If you are interested in single airplane, than
- C-130 for $ 95 + $ 20 for shipping = $115 total
- C-47 for $ 65 + $ 20 for shipping = $85 total
Again you will pay actual shipping if less than $20.
Thanks for looking.
Last edited by DrAGen; Aug 06, 2008 at 12:48 PM.