Find More Posts by Steve Klyce
Heli Steve
Ft. Pierce Florida
Joined Dec 2007
866 Posts
Header Tank neccesary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinMoore12
Steve, i fly a raptor too. I air on the cautious side and make sure there is always a healthy amount of blue smoke coming from the exhaust. The oil makes a mess but i have ran gallons and gallons of fuel through mine without issue. If you dont already have one i would recommend a header tank as well.
Hi, I appreciate the input. I have plenty of smoke coming out but I don't have a header tank as of yet other than removal of air bubbles during 3d flight and a little extra fuel what other purpose does it serve and is it neccesary to have one for just hovering and ff flight? Another guy at thee field has the same heli as mine but with a OS.32 and his runs at a higher head speed and is much more responsive than mine. How is the Power on the TT.39 compared to the OS.32 ? And what is the max safe speed to spin the TT 550MM woodies with glued root ends? Thanks in advance!! PS I did fly 3 packs today through my Blade-400. I was going to fly my Raptor, but after I had it loaded in my car the clouds came and it rained servos and tailbooms for about an hour and a half so by the time it quit raining it was almost dark so I didn't have time to even get it out of the car , so I just flew my Blade around and chased the neighborhood cat around alittle
Steve Klyce is offline Find More Posts by Steve Klyce
Last edited by Steve Klyce; Jul 31, 2008 at 10:13 PM.