Thread: Discussion reflective tape
View Single Post
Old Jul 27, 2008, 01:44 PM
gavoss is offline
Find More Posts by gavoss
Registered User
gavoss's Avatar
USA, OK, Oklahoma City
Joined Mar 2001
1,852 Posts
I've got the holographic tape. It comes in a 12-15" wide roll and I charge $1 and inch. If you buy 10" or more it's 75 cent's a running foot.

The difference between a flashy tape and the holographic is this: The basic reflective tape gives one bright burst of light when the sun hits it. Whereas the holographic runs the color spectrum from one end to the other. It takes much longer for the reflection of the holographic to go from one end of the wing to the other end. This gives you extra time to determine the orientation of the airplane.
gavoss is offline Find More Posts by gavoss
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote