Thread: Discussion micro HLG - video at last!
View Single Post
Old Jul 22, 2008, 01:53 AM
Find More Posts by micro_builder
United States, MN, Corcoran
Joined Jan 2005
4,068 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_lord99
I found your build while I was browsing though, and I just want to say "congats" on a beautiful bird! I can't wait to see all the hardware fitted inside of it.
thanks

i had to check Profili for the NACA 6409, quite a bit differant than the AG45 that the Manta plan gives or the AG03 on Adams sweet little glider (i've got that thread bookmarked, that little pod is awesome ).

it would be interesting to make a few wings with differant airfoils and see what works best for these smaller gliders. or maybe changing the aspect ratio, i remember seeing a very long winged micro glider a year or two ago here. what kind of flight times were you getting with yours, Adam?

pretty sure i'll go with the PZ brick, just gotta track down a cheap one, which shouldnt be too hard. although i need another TX like i need a hole in the head, but what can ya do? i'll have to try sanding some foam wings too, sounds a bit quicker for making differant airfoil shapes.

nick

oh, and that tree smashing plane will get his day...supposed to be lots of storms and lightning this week!
micro_builder is online now Find More Posts by micro_builder