Uhm, as a seasoned FPV-er let me comment on a few things:
- A 2.4GHz video transmitter will not work with a model that also uses 2.4GHz for control, hence you'll have to use 72MHz.
- The system offered here has just 10mW output, hence the maximum range is limited to about 1000-feet.
- Replacing the stock antenna on the receiver with a 8dBi flat patch antenna is a must if you want to get acceptable range.
- How about FCC certification? FCC rules stipulate a 0dBm output, 10mW is more, 10dBm to be exact.
- For that price far better deals are to be had at http://www.nghobbies.com